Since SQLite3 is a file based database, we do not provide SQLite3 support on the cloud version, but you can still connect to SQLite3 on the premise installation.
To create SQLite3 connection
- STEP 1: Find the "Connections" section in the dashboard
- STEP 2: Tap "Add New Connection" button
- STEP 3: Select "SQLite3" in the Database Type drop down.
- STEP 4: Enter the SQLite3 absolute path in the "Database Name" field. If your SQLite3 is password protected, please enter the username and password in the corresponding form fields.
- STEP 5: Tap "Submit" button to save the connection