Cloud Code only available on On-premise installation or Enterprise version.
DbFace allows you creating your own API by PHP for public access. DbFace use CodeIgniter Framework to provide a flexible PHP development environment.
Create or edit Cloud code#
- Sign in DbFace with Administrator or Developer account
- Tap "Settings" -> "Cloud Code"
You will see all available cloud code you already created in the selected database connection.
Tap the "Create API Code" button to create a new API code.
- API Name: this will be the Public URL for accessing the cloud
- Disabled: if you want disable the public URL temporarily, you can check the "Disable" checkbox
- Open: open the cloud code in debug mode
- Save Changes: after editing the cloud code, do not forget click "Save Changes" button to save the cloud code
Access Cloud Code#
You will find the cloud code public URL in the list page.